High Performance Road Map Training
Partners in Change will partner with you to develop a customized strategic plan that helps you build and refine the culture and leadership skills you need to execute it.
Your Road Map to Success
In our innovative one-day training session, our team will help you determine where your company is in the strategy-culture continuum. This starting point will help you know how far you need to travel to reach your business goals.
Together we will create a disciplined road map that will guide you over on the path to success over five stages:
- Discovery – you will take a variety of assessments/audits to gather rich data
- Foundation – we will create a plan using our discovery data and identify training opportunities
- Strategy – we will craft a 3- to 5-year strategic plan and begin framing an overall company vision
- Implementation – we will develop key performance indicators and a strategic scorecard
- Check-in – you will continue receiving coaching, scorecard analysis and reviews
Who are the instructors?
With over a decade of direct strategic planning experience with small to medium-sized companies and having facilitated her process with over 150 project teams, Darcy Bien provides practical knowledge, real-life best practices and insight tailored to your specific situation. >> Learn more about Darcy.
Possessing more than 15 years experience launching and transforming slow- and fast-growth companies, Jay Messner offers entrepreneurial insight, Transformational Leadership skills and organizational prowess. >> Learn more about Jay.
What does it cost and where is the training?
The one-day registration fee is $199 and covers training, continental breakfast and lunch. The training is held at:
605 Brooklyn Ave.
Milford, OH 45150
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.