New strategic planning resources are being developed daily, but we find that, other than new articles, the books and experts that are the leaders in the industry are still the leaders in the industry. The resource section of our site is dedicated to sharing with you the experts (below), books, articles and additional online resources that we utilize to ensure our clients are getting the most from us!
Check out the great resources and if you find a great one, please email us, so we can share with our visitors too!
- Aileron – A nonprofit organization dedicated to helping private businesses employ disciplined approaches to raise the overall effectiveness of their organizations.
- Michael Porter – A leading authority on competitive strategy, the competitiveness and economic development of nations, states and regions, and the application of competitive principles to social problems.
- Peter Lencioni – As president of The Table Group, Lencioni spends his time writing books and articles related to leadership and organizational life, speaking on these topics, and consulting to CEOs and their teams to apply his principles in their organizations.
- Robert S. Kaplan – As a Professor of Leadership Development, Emeritus at the Harvard Business School, Mr. Kaplan’s research, teaching and consulting focus on linking cost and performance management systems to strategy implementation.
- Verne Harnish – As an author, consultant and entrepreneur, Harnish currently writes for Fortune and Inc.com. Prior to that he was selected as one of “The Top Ten Minds In Small Business” by the magazine. Referred to as the “growth guy,” he is known for his entrepreneurial spirit that has proven he understands strategy.