In-person $795: Oct 22, 2020. 8:30am – 4pm
Virtual $395: Jan 22 & 29, 2021. 8am – 12pm (2 Zoom sessions)
Digital $499: Available December 2020 (4 modules)
Darcy Bien’s Strategy in Motion™ process has been used by more than 300 companies to deliver 2.2 times the industry’s standard implementation rate. Learn from her 20+ years of experience customizing strategic planning best practices for growth-oriented, mid-size companies.
You will learn:
- The framework and building blocks of creating a strategy to be successful.
- The integral role of PEOPLE and STRATEGY needed to propel your business/team forward.
- Key strategic concepts everyone in your organization should know.
- Critical external changes (due to the Pandemic) to address moving forward.
How you will benefit:
- Become a stronger strategic thinker equipped with the tools to lead strategy.
- Learn from peers and experts in leadership, WFH impact, digital transformation, and the new sales frontier.
- Leave with a strategic toolkit of 25+ best practices customized for mid-size companies.
Expert Panel (during lunch):
Cyndi Wineinger, Co-Founder of Stretch and President of The Wineinger Group. Cyndi is passionate about coaching and helping people become their “best version,” by increasing self-awareness and maximizing the positive traits leaders bring to their organization. She focuses on all things people and has more than 20 years of experience on the impact of leading culture and teams to success.
Eisha Armstrong, Co-Founder and CEO of Vecteris. The Vecteris team combines diverse skill sets and experiences to help clients quickly address their most critical digital product innovation needs. Starting with deep customer insights, they use their knowledge and expertise to help clients move through their proprietary product development methodology: The Product Innovation Pathway.
Pam Beigh, President of SalesCORE. Pam provides customized strategies that ensure sales efforts are aligned with your business goals. They do this by applying a methodology developed exclusively by SalesCORE. It’s a holistic approach that integrates all aspects of your sales and business.