Who We Are
PinC is a leading strategic planning and facilitation firm based in the Greater Cincinnati, Ohio/Northern Kentucky market, but with a global reach. Our consultants provide strategic planning, 1:1 and small group coaching, and implementation services to growing small to mid-sized businesses and civic organizations. Our partners rely on us to hold them accountable by providing a process to increase the likelihood for strategic execution – and we do!
Our Vision: 100% strategic implementation by our partners.
Purpose: To be your Sherpa – an experienced guide helping plan your organization’s future.
- Over-deliver and exceed our clients’ expectations
- Gaining alignment and consensus to stakeholder goals
- Challenging the status quo
- Creating an environment that is energizing and fun
Strategic Planning with PinC
Many companies use the top misconceptions about strategic planning as excuses why to NOT do it. The 4% of companies who do strategic planning well, do so because of the process set forth by the consultant and the strong implementation team.
- A customized, focused and proactive approach to strategic planning, our process
- Time-tested processes (over 400 sessions conducted)
- PinC facilitators engage the entire leadership team, aligning them with the company’s future direction
- We instill discipline, while ensuring accountability among team members
- We have global strategic alliances to engage, as needed
Founded in 2001 by Kathy DeLaura and Laura Brunner, Partners in Change focuses on building partnerships with profit and not-for-profit businesses around the Greater Cincinnati marketplace, providing them with a proven resource for strategic planning and execution success. Darcy Bien joined the firm in 2002 and began by guiding and implementing the strategies planned by the clients, but quickly earned her place as a Director within the company. To date, Kathy and Darcy have completed nearly 400 strategic planning sessions with small to medium-sized businesses and nonprofits in the Greater Cincinnati, Dayton and Northern Kentucky areas.